CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cloth Diapering First Impressions

I am going to start a series on my first impressions of the cloth diapers I have so far.  Each part will be numbered and will be about 1 type of cloth diaper I have received.  My first impressions will include the function and description of each type, washing or prep required, the price per dipe, my thoughts, things I am excited about, and pictures of the dipes unused.  I hope that this series will not only help to educate some on the function of certain cloth diapers, but that it would also spark some fun conversation between already users and newbies alike.

Once our little one is born, I will do another series reviewing each dipe in use.  I am super excited to start this process!

I hope you stay tuned!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment