CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Seth's Crazy Car Month

Faith is an awesome thing...I find the Lord teaches me lessons constantly.  Seth began the month with only 4 and 1/2 cars out.  He carried that balance all the way through the 15th.  I knew the Lord would provide, but I couldn't imagine what would come next.

BAM...in a couple of days Seth now has 13 and 1/2 cars out.  The Lord is truly faithful.  Seth and I are learning through him working in this business about the Lord's provision.  This is especially relevant since I will be leaving work when the baby comes.  Seth and I both find this hard at times, but we know this is best for our family.  The Lord continues to show us that He will be there.

All I have to say is WOW!



0 comments:

Post a Comment