CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Favorite Cloth Diaper Supplier

So one thing I noticed when I started researching cloth diapers was that I could find general information about them, but I couldn't find a recommended supplier.  So I searched google and several online stores came up.  After looking at them, I decided I was going to go with Kelly's Closet.

I really like this store because they offer rewards.  You get 1 point for every $1 you spend.  The points that you earn add up, and you can redeem them for gift certificates to the site.  They are also always running promotions.  Most of the time they have a coupon for a free cloth diaper with a purchase of a small dollar amount.  They also have coupons for $10 or $15 off a purchase of a certain dollar amount.  They had a 15% off promo running on super bowl weekend as well.  There are so many ways to save at this store!  Not to mention FREE SHIPPING over $49.

I like the option of the free cloth diaper with purchase.  Most of the time the coupon is good for a diaper of their choosing, but it is nice because you get surprised when it comes, and you get to try something out that you might not necessarily have picked on your own.  It could be your next favorite!

By the way, they don't just sell cloth diapers but accessories, mommy products and other things as well.

They also have a blog called The Cloth Diaper Whisperer with tips and yet again...CLOTH DIAPER GIVEAWAYS!  Wow this place is awesome!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything is very clear.It was truly informative.Your website is very useful.Thank you for sharing.
Wholesale baby diaper supplier

Post a Comment