CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Getting Acquainted

So this is the first blog post I have ever written.  I am new to this whole thing, and I must admit I can't wait to start posting!  My goal is to keep the people in our lives up-to-date on all the things happy, sad, fun and exciting that happen to our little family.  Let's see...where should I begin?

Well I guess I should recap the last 7 and 1/2 years.  My husband Seth and I are high school sweethearts, and we started dating in 2003 (I was just getting ready to turn 16).  Through the years we stayed together and decided to go to the same university.  In 2007, my freshman year in college, we got engaged.  We were then married on 6/7/08 between my sophomore and junior year.  We were able to buy our first house in 2009.  I got a full-time job at our church as the staff accountant that year, and Seth became a used car salesman the year after.  SURPRISE...in August 2010, we found out we were pregnant with our first child...A BOY!  I think that brings us up-to-date.

Seth and I have been together happily now for 7 and 1/2 years, and I am 7 months pregnant!  This little adventure called life is about to get a lot more exciting and a lot crazier!  The baby is due 4/28/11.  I guess I forgot to mention that our little family also includes 2 cats: Willow and Shadow.

Family ties are only getting stronger, and friendships are as well.  The Lord has truly blessed the life that Seth and I have together.  He is the one redeemer and a truly amazing God.  I am so thankful for His grace!

I hope to post at least one update a week so keep coming back as I unravel the fabric that we call our lives.

Ladies and gentlemen, that's a wrap!



0 comments:

Post a Comment